Kimberleigh Peterson Turnquest
- Financial Services Law and Regulation
- Business Restructuring & Insolvency
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
Kimberleigh joined the firm as an Associate in November 2021 and her practice is concentrated in the areas of financial services law, corporate restructuring, insolvency and trust litigation.
Kimberleigh’s earlier practice was in the commercial litigation and dispute resolution department at the oldest and largest law firm in her home country of Trinidad and Tobago. She appeared as Counsel in mediations and arbitrations and before the Court of Appeal, High Court and Industrial Court in a wide range of complex, multi-jurisdictional civil and commercial litigation matters.
Kimberleigh is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) accredited by ACAMS, the largest international membership organization for anti-financial crime professionals.
With a wealth of experience acquired over the course of her interesting and varied legal career, Kimberleigh is results-oriented and prides herself on being responsive to her clients’ needs by providing accurate, timely and practical advice.
- 2012 Admitted a Barrister of the Inner Temple, England &
- 2013 Admitted an Attorney-at-Law, Trinidad and Tobago
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons), University of Kent, Canterbury, England
Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), BPP Law School, London, England
Master of Laws (LLM) (Business and Finance), The George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC, USA
- Law Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)