- Real estate & development
- Trusts & estate planning
- Private clients & wealth management
One of the senior attorneys of the firm, Jillian joined the firm as a partner in 2017. She has extensive commercial law practice experience. Jillian’s recent assignments have included high-value real estate transactions, and substantial involvement on our project teams relating to major commercial projects within the country.
Jillian’s regularly acts in high-value real estate transactions or projects, and advises private clients, high net worth individuals, Bahamian trust companies and other financial institutions.
Her professional writings have been published in the Bloomsbury International Succession Laws Journal among others and she has presented at numerous industry wide seminars.
Jillian’s earlier professional career includes having been a senior associate at a major Bahamian law firm, before serving as legal counsel at one of the oldest private banks in The Bahamas.
Jillian’s recent work includes –
- Acting as part of the firm’s project team for a $250 million project for a major port redevelopment and financing.
- Advising on large scale property acquisition and development project in New Providence.
- Advising on the acquisition of a Family Island resort.
- Acting as external counsel for large telecommunications provider in The Bahamas.
- Acting as external counsel for various local commercial banks in mortgage transactions.
- Acting as external counsel for various trust companies with offices in The Bahamas.
- 2002 Admitted a counsel and attorney of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas
- 2002 Admitted a Barrister of the Middle Temple, England & Wales
LLB (Hons) Business Law, University of Westminster, London, England
- Bahamas Bar Association
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple