- Real estate & development
- Trusts & estate planning
- Private clients & wealth management
Jillian joined the firm as a partner in 2017. She has extensive commercial law practice experience. Jillian’s recent assignments have included high-value real estate transactions, and substantial involvement on our project teams relating to major commercial projects within the country.
Jillian is experienced in private client services and, in addition to acting for trust companies and other financial institutions in the jurisdiction, she advises high net worth private clients.
Her professional writings have been published in the Bloomsbury International Succession Laws Journal among others and she has presented at numerous industry wide seminars.
Jillian’s earlier professional career includes having been a senior associate at a major Bahamian law firm, before serving as legal counsel at one of the oldest private banks in The Bahamas.
- 2002 Admitted a counsel and attorney of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas
- 2002 Admitted a Barrister of the Middle Temple, England & Wales
LLB (Hons) Business Law, University of Westminster, London, England
- Bahamas Bar Association
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple