Company Formation & Corporate Services
Delaney Corp. (Bahamas) Ltd. (Delaney Corp) is a corporate services provider licensed since April 2012 by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas. We provide high-quality corporate services to valued clients both local and international, with clientele across 27 countries.
Our suite of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Incorporation, establishment and registration of various corporate vehicles including:
– International Business Companies
– Company Act Companies (Domestic)
– Non-Profit Organizations
– Executive Entities
– Exempt Limited Partnerships
– Segregated Accounts Companies
– Investment Funds
– External Insurance Companies
- Provision of Registered Office and Registered Agent
- Company Searches
- Company Restorations
- Voluntary Liquidations
- Corporate Director and/or Corporate Secretary (provided on a case-by-case basis)
- Nominee Shareholder
- Principal Office
- Elements of Physical Presence
- Business Licence Applications
- Hold Mail Services, Notary and legalization services
- Day-to-day administration services
- Commercial Entities Substance Requirements Act (“CESRA”) Filings (upon request)
Our qualified and experienced team
Administration and management
The combined depth and breadth of relevant knowledge and experience within Delaney Corp is significant. Our corporate administrators are competent and experienced with an average of 20 years in the industry. Our Company Secretary is a commercial attorney of 20 years standing and is also a partner in the affiliated firm of Delaney Partners. Our two directors include a former financial services senior executive with over 30 years’ industry experience, and a distinguished King’s Counsel who is the founder and Senior Partner of Delaney Partners.
Delaney Corp’s expertise is enhanced by the ready support of our affiliated firm, Delaney Partners, which provides important insight into new laws, regulations and policies relevant to our business. This support facilitates the execution and enhancement of our robust policies and procedures, and ensures we remain consistent with regulatory obligations, industry standards and best practices.
Delaney Corp maintains state of the art information technology systems and software which enable us to maintain a paperless work environment for efficiency of operations, security of records and effective business continuity.
Our commitment to quality
Delaney Corp is committed to providing high-quality services to our clients. We do this by:
- 1. Ensuring our team is well-trained and their knowledge updated as regulatory changes occur;
- 2. Refreshing our policies and procedures periodically to ensure consistency with industry changes and client circumstances;
- 3. Tailoring our services to meet the needs of each individual client;
- 4. Responding timely to client requests and providing reliable, cost effective solutions;
- 5. Building lasting relationships with our clients through personal interactions, diligence and commitment;
- 6. Exercising care in the development and management of business to ensure adherence to all regulatory due diligence and other obligations so that our standing as a corporate service provider remains high;
- 7. Exercising care in the onboarding of new business to ensure client files are organized, consistent with regulatory obligations, and maintained in good standing;
- 8. Maintaining a robust electronic platform and effective emergency management procedures;
- 9. Collaborating with Delaney Partners to periodically inform clients of legal and regulatory changes so they remain updated on industry matters; and
- 10. Ensuring continuity of client services through consistent and organized administration team collaboration.
For further information
Please contact us as follows:
Delaney Corp. (Bahamas) Ltd.
Lyford Manor, Western Road, Lyford Cay
P. O. Box CB-13007, Nassau, The Bahamas
T. (242) 702-4520 / (242) 603-4500 | F. (242) 702-4523 | E. DelaneyCorp@delaneypartners.com