Our team at Delaney Partners led by John K F Delaney QC and Pamela L Klonaris brings a wealth of experience amassed over the years in advising on all aspects of commercial transactions.
- Advising clients on the requirements of doing business in The Bahamas, including resort development, financial services, trading activities, and commercial enterprises;
- Advising on purchase and sale of companies and mergers with domestic and regional entities;
- Advising on investments in major infrastructural assets in The Bahamas;
- Advising clients on the purchase and sale of shares in (i) land holding and non-land holding companies (ii) non-resident and resident businesses and (iii) holding companies;
- Advising on the sale of major assets in the tourism sector;
- Advising generally on stamp duty issues relevant to the sale and purchase of companies, businesses and transactions generally;
- Advising on VAT issues relevant to business transactions and generally;
- Advising on issues pertaining to exchange control, substance requirements and corporate regulatory matters generally;
- Liaising with Government ministries, departments and agencies; and
- Liaising with regulators.
We are responsive and effective.